Monday, January 3, 2011

Life is Life

A while back Emma said to me she didn't want to have surgery. Who can blame her! So we were talking about how sometimes in life we have things we don't want to do but we have to. I talked about when i was in 2nd grade i had to have surgery. So as we were about done talking she said to me with a smile i guess "LIFE IS LIFE." I have repeated that so many times in my head since she said that. We ALL have challenges. Sometimes life is easier than at other times. We all have to do things we don't want to at times. LIFE IS LIFE. We all just have to deal and keep going.

3 comments:

  1. This blog is a great idea... I didn't know about it until today! We love you, Emma, and are rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey kerry, thanks for sharing, i know it's probably a very hard/personal time for your family. I guess it's good to have some "answers", but it's so hard still. She will be great (love the life is life...sooooo true), but probably the hardest thing ever is not being able to shield your kids from hurt. Hang in there. Keep us all updated and know that we are thinking about you and praying for Emma and your entire family. I love you!

    ReplyDelete