Friday, January 7, 2011

Believe



So last month i was reading in my scriptures and read Luke 8:50 " Fear not: Believe only, and she shall be made whole." You can imagine why this scripture stood out to me so I read the whole story. Luke is talking about when Jarius a priest at a synagogue was informed his daughter had died. Jesus heard it, he answered him saying, Fear not:believe only, and she shall be made whole. In our young women lesson on Sunday Lisa used the same story, but from Mark 5:35. The story in Mark gives a better detailed story, but that scripture in Luke just struck a chord to close to home. I do believe that if we Fear not: Believe only, (and God willing) Emma will be made whole.
This is a picture Simon Dewey painted, it was in a book Grannybird gave me for Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Its amazing when the stories in the bible hit so close to home. I believe!

    ReplyDelete