Monday, June 13, 2011

Ok they have moved us out of the ICU. Emma is getting an MRI. Then she will come back to a new room. She walked down the hall with very little support. Her spirit is a little beat down and she is refusing to eat. If she will start eating we might be out of here tomorrow. Which would be great. Now we have a shared room. Not fun. Over the next few weeks we are praying that she doesn't develop a spinal fluid leak or we will be back her.
Nate and I are doing good. My mom has been a life saver and taken Meg and Levi back to Vegas. So if anyone can take them off her hands for a while it would be wonderful! Thanks for your love and support, and continued prayers.

5 comments:

  1. Good Luck Emma! Wish I was in Vegas i would totally take them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you would Amy. Your awesome that way. Emma has loved the monkey, she tells everyone that Tyler and Savannah sent it to her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. praying for emma. i would love to take those two off your moms hands for a little! love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kerry! I didn't know she would have a halo!? That is what Trenna had on for 4 months when she broke her neck the first time. If you need any hairwashing tips later...I learned it all!! Tough stuff for you all! Xoxo Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kerry just read this post...I haven't seen you guys forever but I would always be willing to help your mom 338-4003. Linda

    ReplyDelete